SN in P2P
The target of the working group Social Networks in Peer-to-Peer is to study the link between social networks applications and Peer to Peer (P2P) systems. This small-sized group is focused on presentations (seminar style) and discussion (problem hacking style). It meets about every two weeks for one or two hours.
The presentations may be about real-life application (intervention of start-up manager, analysis of API…) or research works (presentation of on-going or completed work, article presentation…).
The moto of this group is low constraints, high opportunities. We try to make participation to the group as open and easy as possible as well as to cover a large cross-domain research aera with a high level of individual expertises.
- Thursday December 11th, 2008, 10am, INRIA-Saclay-H006 : Pierre Senellart, Introduction to Social Networks on Web
- Tuesday December 16th, 2008, 10am , INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Presentation of the members of the group
- Thursday January 15th, 2009, 10am, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Panayotis Antoniadis, Incentives for User of Social Softwares
- Monday January 26th, 2009, 2pm, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Alban Galland, Social Networks API
- Monday February 23th, 2009, 2pm, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Fabrice Le Fessant, Anonymisation in social-based P2P networks
- Monday March 9th, 2009, 2pm, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Sonja Buchegger, PeerSoN : a P2P social networks
- Monday May 4th, 2009, 2pm, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Francois Bancilhon, The PACMAN project
- Monday June 15th, 2009, 1:30pm, INRIA-Saclay-G008 : Anwitaman Datta, From peer-to-peer to people-to-people – Social Information Systems
- Monday June 23rd, 2009, 3pm, INRIA-Saclay-Microsoft : Tristan Henderson, Planet-scale measurement experiments: ethical, regulatory and cultural
Other presentation ideas, not yet scheduled :
Last posts of the group
See Social Networks in P2P archive for the full list of posts.
- Serge Abiteboul, senior researcher at INRIA/GEMO
- Panayotis Antoniadis, Post-doc at UPMC/LIP6
- Pierre Bourhis, PhD student at INRIA/GEMO
- Bogdan Cautis, researcher at TELECOM/DBWEB
- Imen Chackroun, M2 at INRIA/ASAP
- Philippe Chatalic, researcher at LRI/GEMO
- Fabrice le Fessant, Senior researcher at INRIA/ASAP
- Alban Galland, PhD student at INRIA/GEMO
- Francois Goasdoue, researcher at LRI/GEMO
- Golnaz Karbaschi, Post-doc at INRIA/ASAP
- Evgeny Kharlamov, PhD student at FUBB/KRDB
- Bogdan Marinoiu, PhD student INRIA/GEMO
- Philippe Rigaux, researcher at LAMSADE/BD
- Laurent Simon, researcher at LRI/GEMO
- Pierre Senellart, researcher at TELECOM/DBWEB
- Aline Viana, researcher at INRIA/ASAP
Mailing list of the group
The email of the group is gdt-socialnetworkinp2p at inria.fr. This mailing list is managed using sympa.